Tuesday, June 28, 2011

About this blog.

My brothers. Taylor is on the left, and Ashton is on the right.


      I'm writing this blog for my younger brother "Ashton Chad Larkin".  He was unable to tell his story, so  I've taken it upon myself to tell it to the world. I'm not writing this blog for pity for myself or family. I am simply telling the story of all of what my little brother went through during his fight with cancer.  His story has enriched and blessed my life with so much love and knowledge. I wish to tell this story so that many others may be blessed and touched by his story as well. Names in this story may be inaccurate to ensure the privacy of those involved. Many stories included in this blog are stories provided by family members and friends. I'm writing based off of my memories of what happened during that time. There are some things I find hard to remember but I will try at the best of my ability to write accurately. I ensure you that every word of this blog is true, despite the names being inaccurate this is a true story. Ashton deserves to have his story told, and this is it. Thank you for reading. Please comment if you have any questions, and I will answer at the best of my ability. 

1 comment:

  1. I never got to meet Ashton but the stories you've told about him have definitely made an impact in my life. every time i go to visit my grandma's resting place i'm always sure to visit Ashton as well.

    This was a really nice thing you've done Nikki. Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete